Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Declaration of Freedom...

from past feelings of worthlessness, body shame, and low self-esteem. I don't care if no one ever reads this blog because at the end of the day it's for me. (But if you do read it, YAY!) I'd love to inspire some other girl who feels insecure to start a journey towards loving herself. Because that's what this blog will be for me. A journey towards loving myself. And as a start my career (soon hopefully) I want to share my struggles, my highs and lows, and complain about the fashion industry's insensitivities towards us fat girls.

To loving myself,
A

1 comment:

  1. You are not fat! You are beautiful and talented and an amazing person - and I would tell you the exact same thing even if I was not your mother! Be happy in your own skin, you are beautiful, you are unique, and a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...