Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{ Tuesday Trends } Spring 2012 | Crochet and Lace

Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO

With a little help from my mom, the blog is picking up a little! And I don't know if it was 'cause of her or not, but my Saturday Steals is extremely popular so far! 71 views in three days!! That one is a keeper, I see. :)

But today is Tuesday, which means I highlight another spring trend for you! If you're like me, you hate thinking about one season when another isn't over yet but when it comes to fashion, being early is key. A lot of these pieces would still work with your winter wardrobe, you just have to make sure you keep warm outside. It's in the 30s here and I feel like February brought winter with it. I almost thought we wouldn't have winter this year!!

But I digress, here are my 6 picks for Crochet and Lace. :)



  1. Avenue | Crochet Split Neck Tunic Top $24.99
  2. Old Navy | Women's Plus Crochet-Trim Halter Tops $22.94
  3. Macy's | ING Plus Size Sweater $24.99 (3X ONLY)
  4. Torrid | Ivory Crochet Pullover $38.50
  5. Torrid | Black Crochet Mesh Tights $15.00
  6. Target | Pure Energy 3/4-Sleeve V-Neck Crochet Knit Top $21.99
Such feminine details as these need to be paired with "rougher" items to keep the sweet factor from getting too sweet. The tunic, for example, would look great paired with a black jean or jegging and a boyfriend blazer. The possibilities are endless. Let me know if you buy anything and if so, how you wore it. You might be featured in a future post. ;)

Some handwritten love below. Do you like it, or hate it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...